"conduct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Women without Borders has also conducted projects against domestic violence.
- Eight researchers conducted projects aimed at learning about human factors issues related to a Moon mission.
- He was also a member of the Cornell Council, which conducts studies and other projects for the university.
- To form partnerships in order to conduct projects in its priority areas for action.
- He conducted projects regularly over the next thirty years.
- Conducting various projects and campaigns to make better relationship with community and aware the mass people.
- But the state government says it does not want researchers conducting such projects because of "alarm and suspicion among the public."
- She is conducting social projects with children, women and the younger population who were removed from their village.
- They have since continued to conduct similar projects.
- A growing number of universities, architecture and design schools are conducting projects on the website.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.