"conduct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Police took over three years to conduct their investigation into the case.
- The state has said it will conduct its own investigation of the hospital.
- He is the one who will be conducting the investigation.
- The state is required by law to conduct an investigation.
- He now had a free hand to conduct his investigations.
- The review added that the university should have conducted its own investigation.
- "Aren't you going to conduct your own investigation as a check?"
- Perhaps not, but it might affect the way in which he conducted his investigation.
- We'll be conducting our own investigation and giving you a complete report.
- The ethics office had not, in fact, conducted such an investigation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.