"composition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The task at hand then was to learn how to teach composition to women.
- Since 1976 he's been teaching composition on and off in Berlin.
- From the beginning of 1818, he taught composition at the Conservatoire.
- Out of financial need, Weill taught music theory and composition to private students from 1923 to 1925.
- He taught composition and was Casey's closest friend on the faculty.
- Since 1987 he teaches composition and arranging at the same academy.
- Since 1984, he has been teaching theory and composition at University of Montreal.
- She has taught piano, theory and composition at the conservatory for 12 years.
- He taught courses in music history and theory, as well as composition.
- In addition, she continues to teach composition at Purchase College.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.