"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Barbirolli returned to New York to complete his contractual obligations to the Philharmonic.
- Doctors advised him to stop touring, but against the physicians advice Mylon completed his scheduled obligations and finished his concert tours.
- '75 in order to complete his contractual obligations.
- They have honorably completed their active-duty obligations.
- That magazine stopped publishing in May 2000, but before she even had time to complete her obligations at her old job, suitors began to call.
- After the incident, Melodie Tunney returned to the group for a short period to try to reduce damage to the group's image and complete their touring obligations.
- He completed his military obligations at the French lycee of Puducherry in India.
- A spokesperson for Fox said: "Our hope is that he returns to work and completes his non-writing obligations on those episodes".
- They announced their intention to cease operation in 2012 after completing their current obligations.
- It turned back before the levees completed their obligations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.