"community" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In terms of community affairs, these families usually had little interest or influence.
- Since that time the Association has been involved in community affairs.
- We are leaders in the bar, business, government, and community affairs.
- He said the family had always been active in community affairs.
- Powell also played an important role in local community affairs.
- Being involved in community affairs where you're meeting people and have access to information also helps.
- He involved himself in local community affairs, including the job of tax collector from 1873 to 1876.
- During that time, he had taken no active part in community affairs and knew perhaps five hundred people.
- After his release, he became active again in community affairs.
- He retired in 1995 as vice president for community affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.