"close" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thus, the project was close to 60% down in total sales.
- We had been going for three hours - it was close to one in the morning.
- "I was close to him in the beginning because he needed my support," she said.
- People who do real magic together become close in ways that words cannot say.
- She had been altogether too close to him in the little car.
- It was close to nine in the evening, and they had spent the last half of the day doing nothing.
- Many experts say we're close to a civil war - or already in one.
- You do business with my daddy, you're very close to him in that way.
- Nobody was even close to him last year in college basketball.
- I've even been close to them, in these very streets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.