"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The office was cleared of all but the high officials.
- He went to the computer and cleared it of the game.
- The man passed the girl, and then, as the street began to clear of people, turned to confront her, the police said.
- After the area was cleared of Soviet forces, the 11.
- He was not cleared of these charges until after his death.
- Soon George had cleared away quite a bit of the block.
- After a second medical analysis, he was finally cleared of the charges in 2007.
- He was cleared of all charges on 30 May 2013.
- He opened them, shaking his head to clear it of sleep.
- He shook his head to clear it of those thoughts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.