"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We need to clear the entire village by tomorrow night.
- She looked back over her shoulder only to find them trying to clear the ground of rocks by hand.
- Treatment is usually quite successful, although the body can clear the infection by itself in most cases.
- Of those, the government had cleared 250 people by October.
- "I'll run ahead and have them cleared by the time you get there."
- She was, says the paper, usually cleared by the president's personal secretary.
- He decided to clear his head by a ride this morning before the other guests rose.
- I cleared him by a few inches as he lay on the ground.
- The action clears the way for a vote by the full Senate.
- The valley runs will be clearing by the time we reach them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.