"classic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So that's how they teach classics at the University of Chicago.
- Following his education, he taught classics and science while continuing courses in theology.
- I still insisted that my background should qualify me to teach classics.
- There he taught classics until his retirement in 1973.
- At this time it had about sixty pupils, all boys, and taught Classics almost exclusively.
- It taught classics, radical theology, science, modern languages, language and history.
- From 1875 to 1884 he taught classics at Eton.
- In the early years of the institution, Johnson was the sole instructor, primarily teaching classics and philosophy.
- For some time he taught classics at Perugia, and was then professor of moral philosophy in the theological school.
- He returned to Groton in 1894 and taught Classics there until 1896.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.