"circumstance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Actually, the two men did meet once under unusual circumstances.
- This is a most unusual circumstance and might lead to anything.
- Except in the most unusual circumstances, we need never think of them again.
- Those are unusual circumstances and most people figure they will never have to pay that much.
- A married couple find their way back to each other under unusual circumstances.
- He is best known for the unusual circumstances of his death.
- He still believed that they could, though, especially given their unusual personal circumstances.
- Result change: This event is used only under unusual circumstances.
- However, there now are certain unusual circumstances in this case.
- Obama did not win by that much and in very unusual circumstances.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.