"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Too often there's been a binary choice between the Government providing a service itself, or outsourcing it to the private sector.
- I want you each to have a list of at least six binary choices such as these before you begin.
- These are a particular form of block diagram where the emphasis is on binary choices.
- Since there are n 1 binary choices, the result follows.
- Fortunately, the real world is not composed of entirely binary choices.
- The people who want to protect "intellectual property" from all infringement have set up a binary choice.
- He does not think there is a "binary choice" for Britain.
- These are not binary choices, but the ends of a continuum, with many possibilities in between.
- This isn't a game where you get a binary choice between a "good" action or a "bad" action.
- She was triangulating, but the Senate resolution offered her a binary choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.