"change" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The many changes may not always be reflected in the article.
- The organization's various name changes reflect a change in focus.
- Let's see the changes reflected on the nation's official site!
- The song reflected the changes in her life from a little girl to a young woman.
- The new contract is expected to reflect several major changes.
- Social Security benefits are increased each year to reflect changes in the general cost of living.
- Benefits are increased each year to reflect changes in the cost of living.
- "The music hasn't really reflected the changes in the country at all," he said.
- The changes on campus are also reflected in the city.
- We have reflected the changes in scientific knowledge that has become available since last time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.