"ceremony" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The focus of the day will be the opening ceremony.
- More than 300 people took part in the opening ceremony.
- She came again during the opening ceremony of the building.
- What are they going to do for an opening ceremony?
- A lot of people had to stand to watch the opening ceremony.
- Since 1975, two games were held after the opening ceremonies.
- The first game was held the night before the opening ceremonies.
- Six days later, the opening ceremonies for the Games will be held.
- The opening ceremony for the first school year was on March 10, 1973.
- The opening ceremony will be held on the 30th of July from 0900 to 1000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.