"ceremony" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was a region where young indigenous men were taken during their initiation ceremony.
- A person taking the initiation ceremony is called an initiate.
- To join an adult 16 and over club, an initiation ceremony is often involved.
- It is an initiation ceremony for boys passing into manhood.
- The sacred initiation ceremony was held on May 22, 1931.
- Special sites were created for initiation ceremonies, household activities, and other social functions.
- There was first the matter of her initiation ceremonies.
- To become a witch, most take part in an initiation ceremony.
- The first initiation ceremony took place on February 11, 1909.
- "What is this, some sort of initiation ceremony for me?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.