"ceremony" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The wedding ceremony had given everybody much cause for thought.
- Both are put on her by the husband during the wedding ceremony.
- "Does my father expect to see you again before the wedding ceremony?"
- The wedding ceremony at the ball park never took place.
- The couple had a second wedding ceremony for family and friends in July 2011.
- The wedding ceremony will be covered live on American television.
- The Garden is also often the site of wedding ceremonies.
- Early yesterday morning, there was a kind of wedding ceremony.
- She hadn't been at the wedding ceremony, must have just this moment arrived.
- "How could you show yourself anywhere long enough to go through a wedding ceremony?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.