"ceremony" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Students in this course learn the tea ceremony to understand their own culture.
- I still remember that last tea ceremony with my parents.
- He eventually started his own school of the tea ceremony.
- My last lesson of the morning was in tea ceremony.
- Precious it may be, but the tea ceremony at Local actually makes sense.
- His ideas would have a strong influence in the development of the Japanese tea ceremony.
- Philosophy have been an influence in the development of the tea ceremony.
- Their generation grew up with fast food rather than the tea ceremony.
- The tea ceremony was part of the training for mental discipline.
- The tea ceremony closes out thus: "Is there anything else you would like to add?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.