"care" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe they needed money to take care of their children.
- You can't go out to work and take care of your children at the same time.
- As if we hadn't enough to do with our money, without going taking care of other people's children!
- Who will take care of their children when they are at work?
- My husband went home to take care of his children.
- I'm only the one who takes care of your children.
- I mean, what could be more important than taking care of your own little children?
- Who will take care of their children while they work?
- He wants a woman to take care of his children.
- Another is to take care of children or old people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.