"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He stood up and tried to brush the dust from his hands.
- She stood up and brushed the dust off her dress.
- You brush the dust off the words while I ink them in.
- He brushed the dust away, and stepped back to see them in full view.
- He brushed the dust off his pants and changed the subject.
- She brushed the dust off her hands, stood, and went to the closet.
- He brushed dust from his clothing and closed the window behind him.
- She stood, brushed the dust off her pants, and watched me.
- She stood up and brushed the dust off the back of her slacks.
- Raven brushed the dust off the top before she opened it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.