"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She brushed mud off her shirtsleeve.
- He brushed mud from his weapon as best he could and set off on a perpendicular course, heading south.
- Rick brushed dried mud from the branch.
- He brushed mud off the mare's legs and tail, and gave Kesso a few swipes, too.
- I brushed twigs and mud from my shirt and jeans.
- Reverently now, she took a waste-cloth and brushed mud away.
- Dana brushed mud from the batch of wet papers and took a casual look at the top sheet.
- As he ran, he brushed mud from his tunic - and from his arms.
- I took a deep breath, brushed mud off my apron, smiled thanks to Murray, and turned to wash my hands before dealing with the next patient.
- Archchancellor Rincewind got up and tried to brush mud off his robe, then found out why you cannot do this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.