"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A chill brushed my skin, like the cold touch of crystal.
- Thick black lashes, long enough to brush her skin.
- The body suit brushed my skin with synthetic wind.
- Warm breath brushed my skin, and I felt his lips stretch into a grin.
- Now she is so close that it seems her harsh breath must brush his skin.
- Instead, primitive fear took over the instant cold metal brushed his skin.
- Then one brushed his skin in a cold kiss and he jerked his head away.
- But she unlocked the door and walked back to the bedroom, shivering a little as the night air brushed her skin.
- She got up and walked to the window, let the curtains float around her, brush her skin.
- Something cold brushed his skin, but it was only the night air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.