"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When Sunnat put her hand on his sleeve to emphasize a conversational point or brushed casually along his side as they clambered about together on the scaffoldings now lining the Venture's hull, he could feel his breath go short.
- His hand seemed to casually brush across the acceleration adjuster keyboard.
- As his fingers casually brushed her neck Laura froze, her nails biting into the palms of her hands at the sudden, shuddering quiver that zigzagged like lightning through her tired body.
- Her hand casually brushed the front of his pants, as though to make the point that she knew he was aroused.
- Her hand casually brushed his thigh.
- The deputy defence minister, a military man, casually brushed the matter aside, claiming that Thanong had probably fled his wife.
- All of the students go back willingly except for Rod, who has great difficulty reverting from the status of head of a small, but sovereign state to a teenager casually brushed aside by the adult rescuers.
- He grinned again and casually brushed an imaginary speck of dust from his sleeve.
- He ducked as the warrior behind him casually brushed the thing aside with his mink.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.