"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Aaron was a thin stooped man, with threadbare hair brushed straight back from a deep intellectual forehead.
- And a long thick mane of golden hair, brushed straight back from his high forehead and held in place with a silver band.
- The man they walked toward had dark hair brushed straight back without a parting.
- She was as tall as his six feet two, with snow-white hair cut short as a man's and brushed straight back from her forehead.
- His hair was grey-brown and thin and brushed straight back over a generous crown.
- She wore her hair brushed straight back from a high, narrow, square forehead.
- Martin noticed the diener wore his hair in a crew cut, brushed straight up along the sides.
- His black hair was thick, brushed straight back from his wide forehead.
- I noticed that he had a fine head of thick black hair brushed straight back from the forehead.
- His haircut was a flat-top, brushed straight up so it looked like a bristly triangle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.