"bill" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The House bill is expected to go to the floor next month.
- The House bill was made public just three days ago.
- Democrats did not think the House bill was strong enough.
- But the distance between the House bill and his is not large.
- Still, better the House bill than no legislation at all.
- The House bill is a good step in that direction.
- But under the House bill, he said, that person would have to spend about $1,100.
- The House bill would increase the maximum to 90 percent.
- But the House bill did not include the tax breaks.
- But most of the people who would be hit by the House bill are not executives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.