"bill" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under the Senate bill, the change would not have started going into effect until 2002.
- Would the changes in the Senate bill make a difference?
- But there is much in the Senate bill the industry does not like.
- In other words, it was a lot like the current Senate bill.
- One reason is cost: the Senate bill calls for $300 million.
- Over all, the Senate bill would cut $1.1 billion, or 11 percent, from the current budget.
- The Senate bill would save about $56 billion by 2002.
- Under the Senate bill, the number would rise to 630,000 a year.
- We have much common ground with the Senate bill and look forward to its progress.
- A Senate bill would set an even lower limit of $125 an hour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.