"begin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its use began shortly after 1900 and continued past 1950.
- Network television programs began shortly after the end of the war.
- Production of oil and gas is expected to begin shortly after the year 2000.
- The book begins shortly after the end of the second.
- The work began shortly after the school year ended on June 28, he said.
- Plans are being drawn up, and work will begin shortly.
- The project began shortly after and was worked on behind the scenes taking around two years to complete.
- A man comes on the voice-over saying "Due to circumstances beyond our control, the second half will begin shortly."
- Talks on a new contract will begin shortly, city and union officials said.
- Some of the changes come under a $5.1 million renovation plan, to begin shortly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.