"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I saw a crowded beach on a very hot afternoon.
- It was designed to be played on crowded beaches during the summer.
- And I could make out a strip of crowded beach off to my right.
- She looked across at the crowded beach and the city beyond.
- To my right was another hotel, and then another, each with its own crowded beach.
- But truth be told, the crowded beach there is less than alluring.
- When magazines need a picture to dramatize a crowded beach, they take one here.
- In watercolor, the lifeguard on his chair above the crowded beach is a man among other men.
- The hotel was actually five minutes' walk from a white, sandy and somewhat crowded beach.
- There's also a nice, secluded, and not very crowded beach you can hike to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.