"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Baker Beach - Birthplace of the Burning Man festival, a popular sunbathing spot that is clothing-optional at its northern end.
- The sequence where the person who brought the gong instrument to Baker Beach is being questioned by the police is real, and was recorded that night.
- The battery is located at the north end of the parking lot at Baker Beach.
- The northern section of Baker Beach is "frequented by clothing-optional sunbathers".
- Baker Beach is part of the Presidio, which was a military base from the founding of San Francisco by the Spanish in 1812 until 1997.
- From 1986 to 1990, the north end of Baker Beach was the original site of the Burning Man art festival.
- This was the only shark attack recorded on Baker Beach.
- Large outcrops of serpentine cliffs occur along the Pacific coast near Baker Beach.
- The north end of Baker Beach in the Presidio is the largest and most accessible.
- Nude beaches, such as Baker Beach in San Francisco, operate within federal park lands in California.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.