"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are also many beach goers, willing to venture further up the peninsula.
- It generates a large amount ov revinue for the town catching beach goers.
- Shortly thereafter she learned that many of the other beach goers were also swingers.
- Today the pavilion is used by boaters, beach goers, and can be used for special events.
- The beach goers flee in panic of "gnomeageddon" and the beach is destroyed.
- As other beach goers approach get them to fly a kite too.
- Sea walls can cause beaches to dissipate rendering them useless for beach goers.
- However beach goers and surfers ignored the warnings.
- During the day the area is crowded with beach goers, but at night it turns into an active Night Market.
- Balite, Virac, was developed by the local government, with pavilion and sheds for the beach goers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.