"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tablas, among its natural attractions, include caves, waterfalls and beaches.
- It includes several beaches, boat launches, and adjacent recreational areas.
- Basically this includes other beaches, considered as near, and linked to the Saint-Tropez.
- Environments to drive through include farms, stadiums, cities, and beaches.
- Attractions in the town include several beaches and a colonial hospital.
- Stage environments include swamps, beaches, and high in the sky on a strafing run against very large bombers.
- He later expanded the series to include beaches in northern and southern states on the East Coast.
- Features of the area include red sandstone cliffs and beaches.
- That figure does not include beaches, many of which are legal to land on but not exactly conducive to a smooth landing.
- Natural resources include fish and a climate and beaches that foster tourism, which is the islands' major industry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.