"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new baseball contract was signed on Dec. 14, 1988.
- Carnegie, who turned down professional baseball contracts before, had to think about the deal before announcing his decision.
- The reserve clause had been part of baseball contracts since the game's early days.
- He was signed to a professional baseball contract at the age of 17 with the Chicago Cubs in 2007.
- Tony, offered a pro baseball contract from the Yankees, decided to try to fulfill his father's dreams.
- "He absolutely was not going to sign a baseball contract," Michael said.
- After high school, he turned down a professional baseball contract with the Chicago Cubs.
- But it lost the bidding for this year's Summer Olympics and the national baseball contract.
- In all, 92 of his former players wound up signing professional baseball contracts.
- Athletes often sign pro baseball contracts while continuing to play college basketball or football.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.