"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time, baseball purists have been uplifted to see a rare reversal in the advance of technology.
- But we baseball purists wanted our game and its surroundings to remain inviolate.
- The field itself is remarkable, baseball purists say.
- Notice that the Braves' manager used the words "ball park," which are favored by baseball purists.
- Most baseball purists dislike it, but in theory it offers action, competition.
- "The baseball purist finds a lot of joy," in a 1-0 game, Valentine said.
- Candlestick was an object of scorn from baseball purists for reasons other than weather.
- On a warm Sunday afternoon, the game was all that a baseball purist could ask for.
- A "hot" design is not a concept beloved by baseball purists.
- Exactly, counter the baseball purists, after watching baseball concede what once made it special.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.