"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some baseball historians consider him one of the greatest players in history.
- The move has been criticized (and largely ignored) by most other baseball historians.
- Several baseball historians have clearly established the following: 1.
- Most baseball historians think that Wagner was the greatest shortstop ever.
- One fills libraries, while baseball historians are only just beginning to chronicle the other fully.
- Both the contemporary club owners and modern baseball historians consider the 1902 structure to be a new ballpark.
- Some baseball historians promptly cried foul and others joined throughout the 20th century.
- The claim received criticism soon afterwards, and most modern baseball historians consider it to be false.
- The baseball historian Bill James wrote about this nickname at some length.
- The Doubleday legend has been called faulty by many baseball historians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.