"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The income was from personal appearances, baseball card shows and the sale of baseball memorabilia.
- The sale of baseball memorabilia is an industry that surpasses $1 billion a year.
- He has patterns for more than 800 different gloves, many gathered from contacts with collectors of baseball memorabilia.
- "He has one of the finest collections of baseball memorabilia in the world."
- He has one of the finest collections of local baseball memorabilia.
- He also knows that Sharon's husband, Barry, has the most extensive collection of baseball memorabilia in the world.
- After the addition of other baseball memorabilia, the exhibit became so popular that sentiment for a national museum soared.
- Michael left the Yankees in 1982 to pursue full-time his lifelong love of collecting baseball memorabilia.
- Rose's den at home has been filled pridefully with his extensive baseball memorabilia.
- Imagine finding a vintage bit of baseball memorabilia in a stamp sale.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.