"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Editorials followed about this "ingrate," and the baseball establishment expressed deep dissatisfaction.
- Despite these lofty ambitions, the league quickly incurred the scorn and hostility of the baseball establishment.
- Their emotional displays were uncouth to the baseball establishment.
- But first, the baseball establishment and its players union must find the dog that ate Barry Bonds's homework.
- The baseball establishment scoffed at such an approach, and the academy was eventually abandoned.
- Or maybe the baseball establishment doesn't like Barry Bonds.
- The new league, however, quickly incurred the scorn and hostility of the baseball establishment.
- Body-building drugs were popular because the baseball establishment, management and union, profited from bulked-up muscles.
- The baseball establishment hasn't had one since the Federal League lived briefly 80 years ago.
- It would simply confirm what we already know: many in the baseball establishment have severe selfish streaks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.