"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But George Mitchell's name has not been heard in baseball circles since.
- Think the subject had come up in baseball circles, or was that agreement something that simply fell out of the sky?
- "It's been kept very quiet in baseball circles," he said.
- Though anything could happen, the prevailing feeling in baseball circles is that Williams will sign elsewhere.
- The name George Mitchell was floating around baseball circles yesterday.
- A popular view in baseball circles is that any friend of Selig's has the inside track to purchase a team.
- Despite the absence of public explanations, baseball circles were filled with talk about the stunning development.
- A widely held view in baseball circles was that the owner planned to wait until all of the vacancies were filled, then let Johnson go.
- Talk in baseball circles is that Girardi didn't want to use certain players but was told he had to.
- It's a standing joke in baseball circles that position players cannot keep up with pitchers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.