"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was enlarged several times, and the Communist authorities allocated most of its cells to the Secret Police.
- A national reporting requirement would allow authorities to track the disease better, target prevention services to vulnerable populations and allocate medical resources more effectively.
- Local authorities will identify contaminated land, allocate responsibility for contamination where possible and take action to ensure land is remediated.
- The local authority might allocate your stall location.
- The authority has also allocated $32 million for each of the next five years for conservation programs, an amount that conservation advocates say is insufficient.
- The authority has allocated $40 million for engineering and marketing studies and for an environmental report that is due on Friday.
- But the authorities have allocated from July 1 to 10 to cover every household in the country.
- How will a local authority allocate rebates?
- The authorities of the Member States allocate these quotas to their sugar-producing undertakings.
- The authorities in the exporting countries allocate the quota to slaughterhouses by issuing certificates of authenticity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.