"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He described the monetary authority as "doing a good job."
- In effect, the world's monetary authorities have decided that for the moment at least, the cure is worse than the disease.
- "This should be done by the Palestinian monetary authority, which does not exist."
- Here, monetary authorities should expand the money supply and let interest rates fall.
- Established in 1994, it serves as both a monetary authority and a commercial bank for the territory.
- Not everyone believes the dollar is going to fall further, including monetary authorities around the world.
- Like other central banks, it is the principal monetary authority of the country.
- The monetary authorities understand that their hegemony will only last for a time.
- It will, of course, remain an independent central monetary authority.
- But of course it did not stop the monetary authorities from trying.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.