"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authorities will compile an official data bank on all private guards, listing their employers and weapons, and applicants for security jobs will be required to undergo psychological testing.
- Two informers who helped the authorities quickly compile early evidence in the World Trade Center bombing investigation have disappeared and appear to have fled, investigators said yesterday.
- In 2004, when the Johns Hopkins study was first released, authorities were still compiling deaths on an ad hoc basis.
- Their cases were continued at the request of their lawyers until April 21 to give them time to examine the thick file that the authorities have already compiled about the case.
- When arrested, el-Attar was in shock about the amount of information the Egyptian authorities had compiled and felt it was best to confess.
- At the city's House of Culture, which had turned into a makeshift crisis center, the authorities compiled a list of 205 hostages who remained unaccounted for.
- Quranists reject the religious authority of Hadith and often Sunnah, libraries compiled by later scholars who catalogued narratives of what the Prophet Muhammad is reported to have said and done.
- The authorities have compiled a sketch of the man they believe planted a bomb that killed one woman at the Olympics in Atlanta, a Federal law-enforcement official said.
- They assert that general authorities compiled files on them and handed them to their local leaders with instructions on what to do.
- But with at least 35 villages still out of communication, the authorities have not compiled a systematic record of the missing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.