"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two days later, the German authorities installed Nedić and his government in power.
- Because the Mexicans cannot hear, the authorities have installed special touch-sensitive lights that flash inside the rooms whenever someone knocks on the door.
- What the captain had no way of knowing was that the British authorities had recently installed radiation detectors in his usual ports.
- The military authorities also installed their own equipment, including two radiotelephone prototypes constructed to withstand high altitude.
- He said that the authority had installed speed bumps to slow down motorists.
- Local authorities had installed a set of lights but before they became operational the lights were removed.
- Along several border stretches, the authorities also installed steel fences, searchlights, motion detectors and video cameras.
- The authority has installed more than 1,100 cameras in railroad and subway stations since 9/11.
- The local authorities installed themselves in remains of the amphitheatre.
- If approved, the legislation would allow the authorities to install cameras at busy intersections throughout Suffolk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.