"annual" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That may seem like a lot, but it is only 0.15 percent of annual federal spending.
- That would, in effect, double the Government's annual spending on such programs.
- Annual spending on the media account was estimated at $160 million.
- Under the 1990 budget accord, annual military spending must fall by about $25 billion over the next two years.
- The company must also list its annual spending for various categories of goods or services.
- But, the hearing showed, his straight pay is just one-third of the $1 million total annual spending on the president's office.
- Over the last five years, annual spending on Medicaid has increased by 60 percent, to roughly $12 billion.
- It does not include $33 billion in annual spending for weight-loss products and services.
- The bill would increase annual spending on the program to $9.9 billion from $7.7 billion.
- With $12 billion in annual spending and jobs for 110,000 people, local schools are big business here as in so many states.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.