"age" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her education started at the early age of five or six.
- In 1925, he lost his wife at a very early age.
- She found a place in the music business at an early age.
- The family was quite poor, and from an early age he had to work to help out his mother.
- He has been involved in making music since an early age.
- I'd had a pretty clear idea from a very early age what he was trying to leave behind.
- The system had been quite clear to him from an early age.
- His interest in film making began at an early age.
- At an early age he took an interest in the news.
- He took an interest in music from an early age.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.