"access" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And access may not be limited just to the ground.
- So, the first thing to do is to limit your child's access to television news.
- You may find that access to this part of the country can be limited.
- Women have limited access to resources, such as land and especially credit.
- Even in free, developed nations, access to many places are limited.
- We're asking the court to limit his access to the children.
- These area have limited access and are not often visited.
- The access is not limited to officials working on terrorism.
- The access to government schools for children of Muslim parents is limited.
- The public's access to information in these circumstances can often be limited.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.