"access" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1981, a legal aid system was established to facilitate access to courts of law.
- Its role is to facilitate access to information that will enable the public to make the right decisions.
- Later this project was moved to the world wide web to facilitate global access.
- Its prime concern should be to facilitate access to higher education for all who are capable.
- Various clinics were also set up to facilitate access to medical drugs.
- I would also like to mention the need to facilitate access to global communications in order to make social benefits possible.
- At the same time, we should also facilitate access to European and world culture, in which the written word does indeed occupy a special place.
- We must facilitate access to European markets and allow greater mobility.
- They believe in the limited aim of facilitating access to training.
- Dream work can facilitate and provide access to a client's most essential issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.