"access" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To be put in a specific area for educational purposes that enable easier access.
- A set of contracts that enables access to the service.
- Aid is generally given in the form of facilities which enable easier access to education.
- First, the process enables easy access of photographs and word documents.
- The city is home to two major universities, thus enabling access to graduates and high technology research.
- The trust has established trails within the wood to enable public access.
- At the time of its enactment, it enabled greater access to free education than was available in Britain.
- Many systems make background assumptions about enabling or preventing access.
- They are often wall mounted at eye level enabling easy access and close control of the cooking process.
- I think the major issue we face is enabling access to affordable housing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.