He's very nice.
(On jest bardzo miły.)
Is he coming to the party?
(Czy on przyjdzie na imprezę?)
He looked at his watch.
(On spojrzał na zegarek.)
Tłumaczenia dodatkowych przykładów nie były weryfikowane przez naszych lektorów - mogą zawierać błędy.
Zobacz także: he has
• hypereosinophilic syndrome, HES
• He is seventeen., He is seventeen years old.
• Is he married?
• He is a person.
• There he goes again!
• he teaches ill, who teaches all
• Where is he?
• He went shopping.
• He is unconscious.
• How is he?
• He is a man.
• He is a boy.
• He is a grandfather.
• He is a son.
• He is a father.
• He is a husband.
• he remained seated
• What does he care?
• what is he doing?
• he has a wonky knee
• What is he doing?
• Where did he go?
• He needs a doctor.
• fifty if he is a day
• He went to visit a friend.
• he who sups with the Devil should have a long spoon
• he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword, live by the sword, die by the sword
• he that complies against his will, is of his own opinion still
• he who hesitates is lost
• he that will learn to pray, let him go to sea
• he that travels far knows much
• he who excuses himself, accuses himself, he who excuses, accuses himself
• he who chases two hares catches neither, if you run after two hares you will catch neither
• he laughs best who laughs last, he who laughs last, laughs best
• seek, and ye shall find, he that seeketh findeth
• whoever rolls a stone, it will come back on him, he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him
• He that wills the end wills the means.