"yield" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This results in less growth, lower yield, and poor quality plants.
- "I'd rather put my money into a sure thing with a lower yield than something risky."
- It was the lowest yield on the issue in more than a year.
- But after it was all over yesterday, the market had only moved a little above the low yields for the year reached last Friday.
- The other four were small tactical weapons of low yield.
- It is the lowest yield on a 30-year issue since early March 1988.
- In the figure above, the blue bar represents the costs associated with lower yields.
- Lower yields elsewhere kept more money from flowing out, he said.
- Before yesterday, the lowest yield reached since 1986 was the 7.15 last Friday.
- This method was soon abandoned in the mid-1900s due to low yields.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.