"yield" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some types of funds are managed for capital growth, not income, so their current yield is likely to be small.
- He saw them as more interested in retaining their current yields.
- Since operating income has increased in the past six months, the current yield is 9.3 percent.
- Regular municipal funds have a current average yield of 4.32 percent.
- Still, the fund has a current yield of more than 4 percent.
- The current yield on the 10-year note is 3.68 percent.
- Unlike current yield, it does not vary with the market price of the security.
- It is closely related to the concept of current yield.
- The current prospective yield for the year to April 2013 is 4.6pc.
- Even with their greater current yields, however, the sponsors face a tough sell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.