"worker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the executives had not yet decided where to send workers.
- Firms sent workers home early and schools kept pupils in class.
- The board has in the last few days sent workers to the school to start preparing for the removal.
- If we send workers, they're sure to get out of hand and kill a few cows.
- If units are reported to be missing, the Bureau is supposed to send workers out to look again.
- Now the landlord had sent workers to board up the house.
- The progress of its construction sent workers deep into the forest.
- The agency said it had sent workers to more than 20 of the countries.
- The tobacco companies sent growers and workers to Washington to put a human face on the industry.
- She urged the people to give money and to send workers to Africa.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.