"whole" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Seems like a whole world of great things is lost to them.
- He was still, and the whole world moved past him.
- Now, in a few hours, his whole world had been turned on its side.
- "You and mother are the only people in the whole world I love."
- How could I be right and the whole world wrong?
- And here was a whole new world inside a house.
- Instead she brought the whole world down on his head.
- Yet something had happened which was to change their whole world.
- Now she is known by many across the whole world.
- After all, he was living in a whole new world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.