"whole" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His education is just going to start a whole lot earlier than either of us thought.
- We don't have a whole lot of performance to begin with.
- Those companies are about to make a whole lot of money.
- I didn't actually want to see a whole lot of action.
- We're going to take out the whole lot of them!
- I'd probably have to practice a whole lot every day.
- I don't have a whole lot of time to think.
- But I won't be around long enough to bring in a whole lot of people.
- They want a whole lot of people to talk to.
- I wanted to tell her a whole lot of things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.